What is a business loan?
A business loan is money lent to a business that is specifically intended for business purposes that must be repaid over a period of time with added interest.
How do business loans work?
- A business loan works by lending a lump sum of money from a business lender to a business.
- This money is then used for business purposes to help grow the business or to support the business financially.
- The business then repays the loan with added interest over an agreed period.
- We provide unsecured business loans which means businesses do not need to use their business assets as collateral to take out a loan.
- We also provide fixed interest rates which means your monthly repayments will always stay the same to help simplify your business finances.
- Business loans can be short term (durations of up to 24 months), or long term (durations of 3 years or longer). Secured business loans require you to put up collateral, which the lender will take possession of should you fail to meet repayments. Unsecured business loans do not require collateral and are easier to obtain. However, unsecured loans may come with higher interest rates.
Available to sole traders, partnerships and limited companies throughout the UK. Unsecured loans are available to all business sectors, and can be used for a variety of different business needs including:-
- Working Capital
- Professional funding
- Tax and VAT funding
- One off business expenses
- Asset purchase
- Business expansion
- Buying Stock