New and used vehicle finance available to company directors, partners and sole traders and individuals.
Lease and hire purchase agreements can be set over different terms between 1 to 5 years
This option is great for businesses and individuals who are looking for ownership. You will essentially HIRE your vehicle over an agreed term, with the option to PURCHASE at the end of the agreement. You will be responsible for maintaining the vehicle as the registered keeper but won’t own the vehicle until the final payment is made. There is no annual mileage cap.
Keeping your monthly payments to a minimum by leasing the vehicle. When you lease a commercial vehicle, you don’t need to worry about the drastic fall in the value, just agree the term, choose your desired annual mileage and return the vehicle when you’re done.
Also, with new vehicles, maintenance can be included for that extra peace of mind. Road tax is also covered to get you on the road sooner.
Finally, you will have the option to upgrade to a brand-new vehicle every two to four years.
- Cash flow – tailoring repayments to your needs, means that you can plan your cash flow to suit.
- Competitive rates – Access to one of the largest broker networks in the industry mean we can offer competitive rates.
- Ownership – It’s up to you whether you retain the vehicle at the end of the agreement.
- Agreement type – Agreements can be underwritten in business or personal name, with manageable monthly rentals set to suit your budget.
- Various Terms – Agreements can be from 1 to 5 years.
* Please refer to each individual product (leasing or hire purchase) to see how these benefits relate to your application.
** It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure they are aware of the specific tax benefits available to their business or them personally.
T&Cs will apply, subject to status and affordability. Any asset used as security may be at risk if you do not repay any debt secured on it.